1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTB British Lanchester Parts

I had to sell a lot of items lately due to getting divorced and that is fine however the one item I sold and regret the most is my British Lanchester Parts Kit with Display Receiver. I LOVE the way the gun looks with the wood stock and the brass center and I REALLY would like to put together another one. I tried to buy mine back but the new owner seems to have fallen as much in love with it as I am and does not wish to sell it back. He has it hanging up displayed and so I guess I have to start all over again. I am not expecting to find a complete parts kit reasonably priced so I am looking to buy any loose Lanchester Parts that you may have. I prefer a MK1 model with the longer rear sight.

I purchased a Swedish K parts kit thinking it would look as cool hanging on the wall but now that I have it there is just way to much work to do to even try to display this kit so I am going to resell it. It is a Very Nice Complete Kit that I paid $624 for. I would like to sell it for $624 or do a trade for some Lanchester Parts? (SOLD)

Everyday carry Gun Firearm Trigger Machine Airsoft gun Airsoft gun Machine Gun Firearm Trigger Airsoft gun Air gun Auto part Electronic device Technology Auto part

I was planning on building a Display Swedish K SMG but I have lost interest in this project after seeing how complicated it would be so I am going to sell the parts kit that I acquired. I can do discreet Paypal if you cover the fee or send it as friends & family. The other option is a Postal Money order purchased at the post office and nowhere else.

Thanks a lot.

Mike--Mustangman7

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With no interest here in the Swedish K parts kit I listed it on Gunbroker this morning and have already sold it. I am still looking for Lanchester parts so if you have anything laying around collecting dust Please let me know. Thanks a lot.

Mike--Mustangman7

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Seen that but it is the later version with the simplified rear sight and not what I am looking for. They have a tan painted version with Arabic writing on the stock which has the correct rear sight but the stock has been ruined by the Arabic writing so neither one would fit the bill and I do not wish to buy them both just to build one version of the early style. Thanks for the heads up though.

Mike--Mustangman7

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please help. WTB a Swedish K or Port Said parts kkit Need several.

RE: Swedish K Port Said parts kits.

Hi Folks, I am desperately in love with the Swedish K but cannot find a part kit anywhere. I would like to buy one and will pay a reasonable referral fee for anyone who can find me one. I would like to collect them so this will be an on going thing. I appreciate an help you can offer.

I had to sell a lot of items lately due to getting divorced and that is fine however the one item I sold and regret the most is my British Lanchester Parts Kit with Display Receiver. I LOVE the way the gun looks with the wood stock and the brass center and I REALLY would like to put together another one. I tried to buy mine back but the new owner seems to have fallen as much in love with it as I am and does not wish to sell it back. He has it hanging up displayed and so I guess I have to start all over again. I am not expecting to find a complete parts kit reasonably priced so I am looking to buy any loose Lanchester Parts that you may have. I prefer a MK1 model with the longer rear sight.

I purchased a Swedish K parts kit thinking it would look as cool hanging on the wall but now that I have it there is just way to much work to do to even try to display this kit so I am going to resell it. It is a Very Nice Complete Kit that I paid $624 for. I would like to sell it for $624 or do a trade for some Lanchester Parts? (SOLD)

View attachment 17301 View attachment 17302 View attachment 17303 View attachment 17304 View attachment 17305 View attachment 17306 View attachment 17307 View attachment 17308

I was planning on building a Display Swedish K SMG but I have lost interest in this project after seeing how complicated it would be so I am going to sell the parts kit that I acquired. I can do discreet Paypal if you cover the fee or send it as friends & family. The other option is a Postal Money order purchased at the post office and nowhere else.

Thanks a lot.

Mike--Mustangman7

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am sorry I missed your add

I was quite upset to read how close I had been to getting Port Said. Please keep your eyes open for more. I will pay a finder's fee for anyone that can find me one or two in good condition. Thanks

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was quite upset to read how close I had been to getting Port Said. Please keep your eyes open for more. I will pay a finder's fee for anyone that can find me one or two in good condition. Thanks
PLEASE move on and use your own thread for this. I am still looking for British Lanchester parts! Thank You!

Mike--Mustangman7

1 - 9 of 9 Posts