1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a British military tent like one of these. If you have one for sale or know where one could be found please contact me.
Thank-you, CaptMax

·
Registered
836 Posts
:rofl:how ya gonna keep all your stuff at the creek safe in that???:rofl: Here is the picture of my almost class 3:( image.jpg stupid grimacemobile, funds diverted once again! Tent must be for the "project"?

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You mean you won't let me pitch my tent on high ground on the roof of that new travel trailer Porter? And here I thought you were my friend!!!:rofl:
In all honesty I just like this tent and want one for the "project" and the backyard on those nice summer evenings.:D
CaptMax

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Purple trim on the motorhome, Port? Hmmmmm. . . :confused:
Nothing a rattle can can't remedy.
We will be glad to fix it up for you Porter. :thumbup:
CaptMax

·
Registered
836 Posts
You mean you won't let me pitch my tent on high ground on the roof of that new travel trailer Porter? And here I thought you were my friend!!!:rofl:
In all honesty I just like this tent and want one for the "project" and the backyard on those nice summer evenings.:D
CaptMax
Uh oh, will this be used as the doghouse when you bring the project home?:rofl:

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Uh oh, will this be used as the doghouse when you bring the project home?:rofl:
Boy your quick!!! Yes, it very well may be used for just that.:eek:
CaptMax

·
Premium Member
6,019 Posts
CaptMax's picture gave me a great idea. Off to find the local body wrap sign guy tomorrow!:thumbup:
Think Tilted Kilt graphics then you will truly be in the dog house and you should be able to pitch a tent no problem :rofl:

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Tilted Kilt - only been there once in the dead of winter - you're a bad influence Tooly!!!

Well - a bad influence with good taste in fine "establishments"...

·
Registered
4,857 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tilted Kilt - only been there once in the dead of winter - you're a bad influence Tooly!!!

Well - a bad influence with good taste in fine "establishments"...
That he is Dave, you must know him quite well. :rofl:
captMax

1 - 14 of 14 Posts