1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Member, Im looking for recommendations on a builder/ build service for a 1919 208 kit. Im not in too much of a rush to get it done I just want to lock in the service and complete RHS plate. Thanks

·
Registered
719 Posts
If you sent me an email, check your spam folder for the reply. Im taking builds currently and have a fresh run of plates set back specifically for builds rather than open plate sales.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to let everyone know I received the firearm from Ravenna today. Everything looks and feels great and I plan to shoot it today. Once I made contact, communication throughout the entire process was on point. Packaging of the firearm for shipping was above and beyond. Thanks GBYENKO for the recommendation. I hope to get an A6 build done soon. Now I just need a twin mount for the A4s.

·
Premium Member
5,225 Posts
Chris does great work and is FAST! He makes us older guys look bad, not that we need his help lol

·
11,081 Posts
Yeah, I’ll pile on here. Chris “greaser” Ravenna armory does great work. If you are looking for a browning build start there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a 1919a4 that Chris built. It looks great, he is a gentlemen and was a complete pleasure BBC to deal with and now I just need to get out and shoot it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts