1919 A4 Forums banner

WTB: chest ammunition M1

2K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  toolmanm203 
#1 ·
I am looking for an early ammo chest M1 without the dividers for the BAR mags. If anyone has one or spots one listed please let me know because Dolf would like one for his Hotchkiss feed strips. I had a spare but gave it to a board member years ago at the creek so I am on the hunt. Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Russ

#3 ·
Thanks Chris I will do my best to call you tomorrow but work has been kicking my butt these days, still doing 6 12 hour days so if I forget please call me at 585-7four9 8880 and if I buy this would you mind just shipping it directly to Dolf? Russ

#5 ·
Toolman , they weren't where I thought they were , just three in 50BMG and several WW2 M1 cans that have been coated in a glue like substance and rolled in the sand for camo . Found those at one of Patton's camps decades ago . I'll look in my closet at home . Might have sold them .
Chris

#6 ·
No worries C I will find one eventually. The funny thing is I helped out another board member with the one spare I had and wouldn't you know Dolf asked me a few months later to help him find one. I have one NOS RIA one but it is on my pack saddle hanger with the tripod and Cavalry gun so I don't really want to part with it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.