1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dose anyone out there have a CM55 or a CM10 twist breach shot gun they want to sell?? or trade?:help::help::help: Made by Encom back in the 80's probably the cheapest, ugliest dumbest piece of **** ever built. Had both back in the day and would like to re-acquire at least one of them for the cave :help::help::help:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's it.......Only that one looks allot fancier than the ones I had!! :help::help::help:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
How about the 10-guage version? :confused:

Some 'interesting' design choices were made there. The barrel/breech only seems to be supported on the left side by the pivot point.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
WOW. Have not heard that in a long time . I built a couple as AOWs for a guy back in the old days. Only ones I ever saw. Personally I would not fire the 10 Ga one. Did not want to break my wrist.....Clunky, heavy and completely without purpose. But one of those "cool because it is ugly" guns. Still dont want one.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW. Have not heard that in a long time . I built a couple as AOWs for a guy back in the old days. Only ones I ever saw. Personally I would not fire the 10 Ga one. Did not want to break my wrist.....Clunky, heavy and completely without purpose. But one of those "cool because it is ugly" guns. Still dont want one.
EVERY THING you just said is true and then some!! I had both and they were about 70$ brand new. I fired the 10GA several times with 3.5" magnum ammo as the chamber was just a tube. the allen screws that held the barrel to the breech could never hold the barrel in place.:eek::eek::eek: it went in a trade. I had the Cobray Terminator shot gun too, just 1 step above the Encom. I now have another useless Cobray Terminator and would just love to find another ENCOM CM55 12GA or the 10GA twist breech monstrosity.....Plz keep in mind if anyone spots one..:help::help::help: Thanks UZI:D:D:D

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have the flare gun version ordered from Euclid, Somewhere i Have one of the cobray collapsible stock 12ga which as expected sheared the lock mechanism for the stock and broke my nose on the first shot.
Wow!! allot of junk came out of the eighty's!!:eek::eek::eek: If you come across it some time Ill buy it if you want to sell it:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wtb cm55 cm10

Uzi, I have one of those rare and ugly CM-55's.:D Email me and maybe we can work out a sale or trade.

[email protected]
Dose anybody know who Trooper is or how to get in touch with him, I've emailed him 3 times with no response???????:eek::help::help::rolleyes::rolleyes: burst my bubble!! Lol I guess I'm still looking for one of those ugly things.........:(:cool::(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts