1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wtb m35 tripod head assy. Well I picked up a tripod base at the creek and need the tripod head to complete my find. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know what you have laying around.
Even if it is missing some parts.
Thanks af

·
Registered
703 Posts
I saw that there. Nice piece to pick up.
Wtb m35 tripod head assy. Well I picked up a tripod base at the creek and need the tripod head to complete my find. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Let me know what you have laying around.
Thanks af

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I thought the price was right so I grabbed it. It will go nicely with my 17a1 tripod. Let's hope I can track down a cradle assy for it. Has to be one out the some where.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Thanks af
I think that is going to be a very hard part to find if OOW doesn't have any laying around.

·
Registered
907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well there has to be one just laying around some where, it's just a matter of finding it. I'm pretty sure some of the people on the board here can help locate one.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
This will be a tough one, but then you never know. Meanwhile, I think you should use your creativity and see about making a custom cradle, maybe for a Dual Mount. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts