1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Sarco kit missing the rear sight assembly and it took me a year to get around to building it, so I really don't have any recourse. So I need to a complete sight assembly. If you have one for sale, please let me know.

Thanks
Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Looks to be izzy...It's got the little added lip on the site guard.

·
Premium Member
6,427 Posts
I think your right Gunner I just couldn't ger rhe picture to enlarge to get a better view of it.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sorry for the delay. It is an Izzy. I took her out shooting yesterday just to try her out for the first time....and she's a single shot 1919. I am going to research the feed issue. ugg........Can't wait to give her a workout.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
What kind of ammo are you using ?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
OAL in the 1919 is vary important ....Make sure that the rounds are between 2.770 and 2.790...Anything shorter or longer may cause feeding issues....I like to load mine around 2.785 since most the Nato ammo I have is at that mark.

·
Premium Member
6,427 Posts
Chris shot me a call when you get time.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would love to say I discovered some difficult to diagnose fix and got her working.....however, I figured out the issue.....I brought the linked ammo for my M240 and was so caught up in shooting the 1919 for the first time, I didn't even notice the problem. DOH!!!!
She works fine.....but can't aim for **** without a rear sight, LOL.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
1919's have sights !....What do know...I learn something new everyday.

·
Premium Member
6,427 Posts
Chris shot me a call when you get time.
I would love to say I discovered some difficult to diagnose fix and got her working.....however, I figured out the issue.....I brought the linked ammo for my M240 and was so caught up in shooting the 1919 for the first time, I didn't even notice the problem. DOH!!!!
She works fine.....but can't aim for **** without a rear sight, LOL.
Srill witing on that canll IF you want a sight.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts