1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to buy deactivated L-39 for my collection. No safe place to shoot a DD near me to warrant owning a live gun. I have an FFLC&R for easy transfer.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Frank has a dewalt for sale. Thinks it’s $10k.
Thanks, I see live guns sell at $8-10k other sellers struggle trying to get buyers over these levels.

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Thanks, I see live guns sell at $8-10k other sellers struggle trying to get buyers over these levels.
I don't have a deactivated one but have seen a few sub calibers out there lately that have been in the 7-8k range.
Does anyone have a picture of what the full transit chest looks like? I have a DD on a form 4 with the transit chest but have been trying to figure out everything that should be in it?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, they tend to struggle over the $10k unless you have the whole kit. The sub-caliber seen to sell better because you are not spending $100+ a round to shoot or dealing with transfer delays or problems.

A Google search should show you the coffin layout. There are reproduction manuals in English on Ebay and Gunbroker that will break down the details.

·
Premium Member
6,475 Posts
Thanks I will keep my ear to the ground for you and let you know if I find one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts