1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for the parts to complete my stripped 1919 extractor assy. I have only the stripped extractor and the ejector(no spring or pin) and need everything else. Anyone got the parts I need?
thanks

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Porteroden was selling the plunger, spring and pin to repair/replace extractor parts. Do a search on the board here and you should find the thread. Russ

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
extractor parts

I am looking for the parts to complete my stripped 1919 extractor assy. I have only the stripped extractor and the ejector(no spring or pin) and need everything else. Anyone got the parts I need?
thanks
Tanks for the reply. I am not very good with using this forum can you tell me how can I send a personal message to te gentlemen as I can't figure how to do it. Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
porteroden contact info and arts wanted

I do not have 20 post so I can't message porteroden, Can I impose on one of you to either pm the gentleman or furnish me with his email so that I can ask him if he has any extractor buttons and any other parts? I really appreciate the help as parts are virtually nonexistent here in Hawaii. Also looking for a 1919 a4 barrel jacket. Ohio ordnance has one for 35 bucks but as I live in Hawaii and they only ship by fedex the shipping is 83.00 because they only ship by air here. I might as well ask you folks if anyone has the following parts they are willing to sell 7.62 rear cartridge guide, drive spring and rod, cocking lever and pin and a 7.62 booster.
Thank you very much for any help
RR

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
I will call Porter and get back to you. You can reach me at my direct email at toolman11 (at) Rochester (dot) rr (dot) com

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Spoke with Porter and he still has a few so shoot me an email and I will give you his contact info. Russ

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Just sent you an email with both our contact info so let me know if you have any problems. Good luck, Russ

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
wtb extracor pars

Got a hold of portoden and he fixed me up with an extractor kit. Just wanted to thank toolman203 for all his help and as special mahalo(thanks) for all your aloha (kindness)I'm sending you some real kona coffee, goes good with a little brandy in the morning. Mahalo nui loa

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
rrob692326 glad I could help, let me know what else you need and I can help you with that as well just shoot me a list now that you have my email. Russ

·
Registered
9 Posts
Pm to Porteroden

My PM privileges don't work and I need help from porteroden. Can someone send me contact information? My username @yahoo.com Thanks!
Mitchell

·
Registered
9 Posts
The pin/button has sheared off on my extractor. Any help greatly appreciated. I messaged springwizard303 on eBay fingers crossed. Mitchell

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
The pin/button has sheared off on my extractor. Any help greatly appreciated. I messaged springwizard303 on eBay fingers crossed. Mitchell
Mitchell springwizard is Porter he goes by porteroden on the board, shoot me an email and I will give you his conatcat info. toolman11 (at) Rochester (dot) rr (dot) com just remove the spaces and replace the obvious. Russ

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thank you Russ, he contacted me right away thru eBay. He will have some more available soon because his friend is making them now. Thanks! Mitchell

·
Registered
9 Posts
Browning 1919a4 type Extractor part source

I received my kit from Jeff last week and the repair went smoothly. He said I could share his contact info here [email protected]. Take out the "remove". Hope this helps and thanks for the above contact information!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts