1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am looking for a magazine release lever for a H&R Reising .22 model M-65 training rifle. This is the big spoon-like lever that sits behind the magazine. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
625 Posts
Check with Numrich. Listed as 1375530A Magazine Catch. And if you're looking for mags, there is a Marlin mag that works perfectly, also from Numrich. I just got my '43 unit back together and can't wait to shoot it after installing a new stock and rear sight. It was a cobbled mess when I got it. but that's all past now.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow, thanks very much. Last time I checked Numrich they were sold out. I guess they found more. Part is ordered

I'd be interested in the mags also but they were showing sold out under "65 general"

·
Registered
625 Posts
The magazine you're looking for is a stock no. 195950A for a MARLIN 56, 89C. The difference is that the bottom is shaped differently but it is a functional mag. ( it does say "Marlin" on the bottom. With the price of original Reising magazines being what it is, I'm not so much of a purist that I have to have a mag that says "Reising" on the side. I just want to shoot. that's why I used a MC-58 stock to replace the original what was really badly cut up. I pieced a new sight (Redfield 70)together since the gun had a Mossberg S100 rear sight on it when I got it. My thing now is collecting military .22s of which I have 8. I try to limit myself to 1 from each country but broke that rule when I purchased a Mossberg m44 US which was part of the first batch purchased in '42 or '43. Had a dickens of a time finding an original Lyman rear sight for it since they were changed over when they were refurbished to a Mossberg S130. (Only the first contract guns had a Lyman rear sight). If you're looking for other .22 stuff, feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts