1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Hmmm. I have an extra cartridge guide, I picked it up at the creek. It doesn't have the "leg" to hook on the pin though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The front feed guide is 100% Kosher. The pawl is too. The slide is Westinghouse, CircleW with a Hebrew Pi on the reverse. Ill make both an offer too good to refuse.
Hello, do you have an email that I can send an offer to? I can't seem to PM yet.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
6,939 Posts
I am curious. Are these actually hard to find on the loose? No hijack, just slightly bemused. J
Jason the feed pawls have become very hard to find on the loose these days. Not sure why they have just become scarce so if the new guy is smart he will grab it from you. The front guides are hard to find as so many have been converted to other calibers that is why they have become scarce. Very generous of you as always :thumbup: if you keep this up I will never be able to talk bad about you :rofl:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I couldn't find one anywhere, so I called Sarco in March and specifically asked if they had one in stock. It's not listed on their website, but the lady told me they had them in stock. Picked one up in excellent condition for $15 and in hindsight I should have got two! Hope that helps.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts