1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm looking to purchase one of the Israeli A6 "kits" for my 1919a4. If anybody has one they'd like to sell, please let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
Yeah $400 for a stock, bipod and flashider is a bit steep.
There is a guy on GB selling the Israeli stock, bipod, and carrying handle for $250. I do not know the seller and have never done business with him. Auction = 485603018. There is also a gentleman selling a stock only for $29 (search under 1919A6.)

These sets are available often, usually from $225 - $275 a set. I believe flash hiders usualy go for $60 - $75. If you are not in a hurry, you can by it piece by piece.

·
Premium Member
1,299 Posts
Good advise from Albert in previous post.

Heres the low down.

Flash hiders can be had from Numrich.or others 60-90 bux.
Carry handles usually run 40-50 sumthin
Stocks tend to vary a bit..a cheaper one May be missing the Stock Clamp.
Izzy complete...probly 65 ish/////USGI complete Stock assembly..most likely 100

The Bi-Pod is the Killer..Last one on Ebay was 199.

I have personally paid much more than 199 for a Bi-Pod alone, when I was looking years ago. Call me stupid, whatever...You just can't find these anymore. Was a source a year or so ago ..I heard they are all gone IDK

(That partial kit on GB from seller WHAT in NV...good guy btw..is probly a steal at the moment.)..this one must have sold.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=485603018......This is the one linked in previous post.
Not a Bad Kit...Stock shows some Flared areas where it slides on rear Grip...No Flash Hider. But still not a bad buy @ 250.

My opinion and I'm sure there are many others:D

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
I have an Izzy bipod, butt stock with clamp and a USGI wood carry handle (has pitting but has been reparkerized) that I'll sell for $250.00 shipped. I can be reached by email @ [email protected]. Be advised that I'm working 12 hour nights so my email reply isn't always "timely"

Rob S in PA

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Chase, Just a note about amish-bob. You won't find a more honest guy to deal with, he has helped me find stuff on more than one occasion and his prices are always fair.
I paid $250 for an Izzy A6 kit about 8 years ago from another guy and it wasn't even freshly parked. Amish Bob has a way of finding the obscure items and selling them at prices from long ago, it's no wonder he has to work 12 hour midnight shift. :D
CaptMax

1 - 9 of 9 Posts