1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I chuckle every time I get to say it. I'm looking for Swedish Strippers,... the square 36 round 9mm ones, like I bought from Amish Bob at the creek. Does anyone have a handful of these they would be willing to part with?

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
? 5mm?!? PM sent.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
? 5mm?!? PM sent.
Yes, this stuff. Its got a 5mm steel BB in the end. Bottle Beer bottle Ammunition Glass bottle Drink

Its made to be fired out of the proper sub cal practice barrel not out of regular 9mm barrels.

I used to let people shoot the stuff at the range, it was cheaper than regular 9mm and they still got the "full auto smile".

·
Registered
529 Posts
Ya know, this is almost too funny.....amish-bob had a bunch of these strippers for 2 yrs or so, and could only sell a few here and there.....now that he FINALLY sold them all, they seem to be a hot commodity!!! :rofl: Once again Rob, a day late, or too early, and a dollar short!!

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I have some that are a little rusty. They should clean up just fine.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya know, this is almost too funny.....amish-bob had a bunch of these strippers for 2 yrs or so, and could only sell a few here and there.....now that he FINALLY sold them all, they seem to be a hot commodity!!! :rofl: Once again Rob, a day late, or too early, and a dollar short!!
I don't know about hot commodity, but the strippers do seem to be getting harder to find, right about the time I found a good use for them.:rolleyes: Typical of my luck I guess.

PM's sent, I was looking for around 30 or more if I can get them.

·
Premium Member
6,928 Posts
Oh my 30+ Swedish strippers I hope you have some Viagara :rofl: Just remember they are like beltfeds, they run best when wet :tongue:

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Yes, this stuff. Its got a 5mm steel BB in the end. View attachment 16867
Its made to be fired out of the proper sub cal practice barrel not out of regular 9mm barrels.
I used to let people shoot the stuff at the range, it was cheaper than regular 9mm and they still got the "full auto smile".
Back in the day I got one of the then newly manufactured 'training ammo barrels' for my Vector UZI from Luis Morales at South Texas Tactical. Using a Vector .22lr recoil spring, the ammo runs perfectly and slow. It's accurate out to 50 yards. Which is good enough for me. I think AIM was selling this BB tipped ammo for around $35 per 1000 rounds, landed. At that price I bought 10,000 rounds and still have some left.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Back in the day I got one of the then newly manufactured 'training ammo barrels' for my Vector UZI from Luis Morales at South Texas Tactical. Using a Vector .22lr recoil spring, the ammo runs perfectly and slow. It's accurate out to 50 yards. Which is good enough for me. I think AIM was selling this BB tipped ammo for around $35 per 1000 rounds, landed. At that price I bought 10,000 rounds and still have some left.
Yes, I've got one of his barrels for my Uzis too, GOOD STUFF!!. I painted the end of the barrel and the ammo can in high temp Ford blue to match the ammo color and never put it on the same bench at the range with any regular 9mm guns or ammo around. A regular round in that barrel would be catastrophic.

I bought a pile of that stuff too, I forget where from but I think, it was about $26 a crate. Real cheap shooting!

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
9mm stripper clips also holds 7.62x25 round perfectly (x25 has the exact same base diameter as 9mm). so, I did some more modifications on another Swedish K loader and now can load my PPS 43 mags quickly and easily :)

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what are you going to use them for?
My very first transferrable, a BRP 76/45, so it takes the Suomi mags. I wanted to put together about 1K worth of 9mm on strippers for when the paperwork finally clears.

One of my current projects on the plastic printer is building a loader for them. Apparently the tec-9 had a very similar plastic loader, back in the day.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just a bump in case anyone has any of these swedish strippers lying around collecting dust. I have a tidy pile, but could use a few more. Willing to trade money, favors, or 1919 .308 feedway spacers.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts