1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend of mine is looking for a complete eddystone rifle stock with handguards. He's trying to unbabba it and its a very early serial number gun. Please PM me what you got and the cost.

Thanks for looking

Allan

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
A friend of mine by the name of Marc Wade has a couple of Eddystone stocks (one is unissued) and Eddystone lower handguards. The only upper handguards are new-old-stock from the old Ogden Arsenal. Here's the list of what he has http://oldguns.net/catacc.htm#Parts You will have to scroll through to find the individual stocks and handguards.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
You can use the 'CTRL F' function in websites as well, it will save you from scrolling thru all the stuff (and possibly missing what you want). I dont want to sound like a tech nerd, Im just trying to make a fellow forum users life a little easier.

Good luck with the stock hunt!

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can use the 'CTRL F' function in websites as well, it will save you from scrolling thru all the stuff (and possibly missing what you want). I dont want to sound like a tech nerd, Im just trying to make a fellow forum users life a little easier.

Good luck with the stock hunt!

hey I just tried that and it works !! wish I would have learned how to do that long time ago ! THANKS !

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
hey I just tried that and it works !! wish I would have learned how to do that long time ago ! THANKS !
Army leadership schools are all now digital. Sit in front of a computer and "CTRL F" through the documents until you find the answer. Hasnt helped worth a **** in a tactical scenario, but I sure have learned how to find stuff on internet documents!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts