1919 A4 Forums banner

WTB M2 60mm mortar bipod

5K views 17 replies 8 participants last post by  prc148 
#1 ·
I know one of you have 2 or three of these laying around. Hit me up if you are willing to part with one. Not super concerned about manufacturer

Thanks,
Ben
Benradcliff10@gmail.com

#2 ·
Ben, iff you happen to know one of the yugo 60mm,s that apex sold in the past, let me know
i stil have new wrapped main frame/ yoke,s for the US 60mm, with ww2 data plate and inspector marking on them
sold many of these in the past, and most just switch these with a yugo one, these are brand models, and all parts interchance
just a hint...

#3 ·
We have a medium crate of mortar bipods setting back in cold storage.
I just need to get them photo'd and listed.
If you contact my Customer Service we should be able to get you some "informal" pictures of what we have.

Richard

#5 ·
I went back into the warehouse to confirm that the carte is still where I last saw it.
They are 60MM bipods.
I have the base and bipod for a couple of 82MM mortars, and somehow the tubes got separated from them!
I think the tube is in the OMEGA Weapons pallets.
Good news is that we ARE getting better organized now that we have WH5.
This week we are moving 6 40ft shipping containers from offsite to our south yard.
Emptying them out is taking some time and effort!

Richard

#9 ·
Back when APEX had a lot of former Yugoslavian issue mortars there was an outfit that bought all of them.
Same outfit contacted me again about this material.
If they don't buy it all, then I will have tubes, base plates and bipods to sell.
All of it (except the tubes) in need of work and/or parts.
I should know more about the middle of next week.

Richard

#12 ·
Sorry, the mortar bipods we had are now sold.
We have a customer who buys all our mortar material.
He reached out and bought everything, good, bad, broken, incomplete.
All in one freight shipment.
I still have some odd tubes and parts SOMEWHERE in the warehouses.
I only say that because I remember seeing them unloaded from trailers, but have not seen them go out to a customer.
They will turn up sometime.

Richard

#17 ·
Ok, I saw this and got excited:

“I still have some odd tubes and parts SOMEWHERE in the warehouses.
I only say that because I remember seeing them unloaded from trailers, but have not seen them go out to a customer.”
Oh well. Thanks
The warehouses I mention are #4 & #5.
They are across town from where Customer Service works (Stone Ave).
Basically, if it isn't on the web site, CS can't really provide any info.
Right now here at Stone we are doing nothing but filling and shipping orders.
The crew at the warehouses are busy receiving a very large purchase we made of parts, etc.
No chance of turning up anything that is on the racking, but isn't recorded in the inventory system (like odd material such as Mortar stuff)
The effort right now is on "projects" in the material that was just delivered.
Expect to see more things listed on the web site!

Richard

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.