1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm starting my M3HB build and need some bucking bars, anyone have a set for sale or know were to point me? Any help would be appreciated . I ordered my kit from Christos ,side plate trigger and sear from KMP ,Got a barrel off GB. So I'm just waiting.

·
Registered
7,028 Posts
...borrow a set...?

Since you live up the NW corner,might want to contact Lucky 13. He should have a set of bucking bars available to loan you. If not,LMK and I'll let you borrow mine. Just pay postage both ways. Another member just built his M2HB with them.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guy's I got ahold of machineman have a set on the way, premium m3 semi kit coming from Christos, KMP semi-rsp ,trigger and sear, rivits and setting tools from burnt capital and a barrel from GB. I should be good to go as soon as everything shows up. :D

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since you live up the NW corner,might want to contact Lucky 13. He should have a set of bucking bars available to loan you. If not,LMK and I'll let you borrow mine. Just pay postage both ways. Another member just built his M2HB with them.
Thanks for the offer I usually like to get my own tools, with my luck when ever I barrow something it breaks and I have to buy one for somebody else and still don't have my own.:jedicrying:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts