1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I have all the innards but need a oil buffer body for the M2HB. Any one got one lying around and looking to sell.
Thanks,
Jesse

·
Registered
193 Posts
Gun Parts had some at Knob Creek. They were rough (rusty & pitted) but would probably work after blasting and a park job. You might also try Jack Bruce. He won't be cheap but he'll probably have what you need and he won't sell you junk. PM me for his contact info. Otherwise, they can be a tough item to find in VG to NOS condition.

Critical area is the depressor ends where they intersect with the barrel extension and cam the breech lock (thru the breech lock pin) downward. That inclined/beveled surface on the buffer body depressors should be smooth and even. Also, the depressors are allowed to have a slight amount of up and down movement (but not loose side to side).

·
Registered
7,031 Posts
Got all three from them. Pitted and rusty...but still useable. And they were all the type that has a slot for the old style buffer spring under the body,as shown in the drawi9ng.. Took a few hours to clean them all up to accept parts to complete. Best deal I got at KC.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts