1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys been looking around for one of these and no one seems to have em.

anyone got one theyd part with? i was looking for a sarco grade 2 but ill take what i can get.

anyone know of a supplier that may have them in stock other than sarco?(they are out)

post a reply or email me at [email protected] thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sarco had them listed in the last Shotgun News but I also noticed the price was 20 bucks higher than normal. They told me on the phone the they were out at a price of 175....then I see them the next day advertised for 195 in stock.

Bullet Hose

·
Registered
55 Posts
I've had one on order for a while now. They better not charge me $195 when ever they do ship it or I'll have some words for them.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Better than nothing - sort of.

You can have the remote cable bolt retraction system from my M3 kit for the price of a box and postage. Make up a wooden handle and you're good to go. I know it's a more like starting a lawnmower than charging a machine gun, but it works and the parts are just cluttering up my bench.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
he took it

bucknaked sez he wants the charging system. What M3 TM list? I have a bunch of M2HB tech stuff, but very little on the M3. Guess I'd better check the other forums.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hey belt fed frog send me my copy of the m3 manual and ill make sure xdevildog gets one from me. lloyd as soon as i get some copies made ill send one out to ya. thanks guys

1 - 12 of 12 Posts