1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Steve here... Looking for an original digger belt. Looking for a wood ammo box too.
Thank you..
I have a friend that may have some of those but will have to wait until he returns from the Indy 500 to ask.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
The above is correct: cradle only with shield and shield mounting bracket. Repro shields and brackets for the Marlin cradles are currently $1500. Tripod isn't for sale.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
So bob the repo shield, and hardware alone are 1500?

I assumed the shield and bracket, and screws are repros made by and offered by the outfit in UT whose name I can't recall at the moment. They charge $1500 for their complete set.
If the shield and bracket are orginal, they are very scarce and probably worth $2500 in my opinion.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Shield

I belive them to be repo,, they did a nice job thow,, so im ok with the shield and cradle at 2800 ??

·
Registered
698 Posts
Shield

The whole set up tri-pod, shield, cradle, leather barrel case ,, it all part of the kent lamonte estate i belive,,

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Digger Parts kit ammo box

Still looking for a complete parts kit, ammo box, barrel or any internals you guys would be willing to part with...
Thank you
Steve
z4lunch at hotmail dot com

·
Registered
698 Posts
!!!!

Thanks steve for letting me know ""via"",, text.. Ill keep on the hunt,, if i only could get some good pictures and dimensions ,,

1 - 20 of 20 Posts