1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Steve here... Looking for a Digger parts kit, or almost anything digger you have. Would really like to purchase a nice barrel in '06 too..
Let me know'
Thank you
Steve
z4lunch at hot mail dot com

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Steve

We have some Digger parts here at Ordnance Research. We can't sell you a kit but we have small parts and a couple tools. Give me a list and I'll see what I can "digger" up. Sorry for the bad pun. It just popped into my head and out my typing finger

Thanks
Rob S. In PA

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Rob,
Thank you for the reply. I could use an extractor, a safety switch, a good(great) barrel, belt feed wheel, rear sight, side plates, and I would buy any parts you have, especially wear item parts.
Please advise
Thank you
Steve
z4lunch at hotmail dot com

Steve

We have some Digger parts here at Ordnance Research. We can't sell you a kit but we have small parts and a couple tools. Give me a list and I'll see what I can "digger" up. Sorry for the bad pun. It just popped into my head and out my typing finger

Thanks
Rob S. In PA

·
Registered
699 Posts
1917 digger

Ii is missing a good bit of parts,, I don't see a bolt ,firing pin , extractor , firing pin spring, and some of the internal linkage is missing as well,, very poor condition,, wonder what the reserve is????

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
Ii is missing a good bit of parts,, I don't see a bolt ,firing pin , extractor , firing pin spring, and some of the internal linkage is missing as well,, very poor condition,, wonder what the reserve is????
He states the the bolt assy., recoil spring and pistol grip assy. are missing. One thing I have learned about digger parts is that you should buy what you find, not what you need.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Parts

Very true ,,parts are becoming more scarce ,, I just sold a very nice complete kit less the receiver not long ago, I have a second kit as a spare that is just as good as the one i sold,, Parts such as the ones on G,B. would have to be a good price for me to bid as im not in dire need of spares , And condition is everything,, The barrel is the prize hear and as he said it's shot,, It is nice to see that items such as still come up now and then,,

·
Registered
4,459 Posts
I bought one with the tripod assy. in 30.06 back in the 80's. It was missing the extractor assembly and the seller had 3 months to find one or refund my 700.00 1/2 down payment. Unfortunately he had to refund my money and I bought a Saco-Lowell M37 with it. Wish I had kept the digger.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts