1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
FWIW, I recently sold an MG3 loader in unused condition for $150. Was going to bring it to the Creek, but sold it at a local club show a couple weeks ago. They seem to be a bit scarce currently, RTG used to have them in stock, you might want to check with them.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
FWIW, I recently sold an MG3 loader in unused condition for $150. Was going to bring it to the Creek, but sold it at a local club show a couple weeks ago. They seem to be a bit scarce currently, RTG used to have them in stock, you might want to check with them.
There's a nice MG3 loader on GB for $200 right now. I haven't seen an MG51 loader around for a while. But, they won't fit into the price range listed anyway.

·
Banned
169 Posts
"Target Price"

What is your target price?
I personally think we should take out the word price and just stock with "Target". My target would be 5 - 7 rd bursts with an MG-51 or MG-3 at a time depending on your proficiency with trigger control. That's the target! :)

BTW are you sure you will feed down the linking machine ammo shoot as one is 7.62 x 51 and the other is 7.5 x 55 and I haven't had the time to look at the MG-51s loader?

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
I personally think we should take out the word price and just stock with "Target". My target would be 5 - 7 rd bursts with an MG-51 or MG-3 at a time depending on your proficiency with trigger control. That's the target! :)
BTW are you sure you will feed down the linking machine ammo shoot as one is 7.62 x 51 and the other is 7.5 x 55 and I haven't had the time to look at the MG-51s loader?
An MG51 loader will work perfectly loading either 7.5 Swiss or 7.62 NATO onto MG34/42 or MG3 belts. An MG51 loader will set you back ~$450. But, it is a work of art.

(picture scraped from the inter-web)

·
Registered
531 Posts
An MG51 loader will work perfectly loading either 7.5 Swiss or 7.62 NATO onto MG34/42 or MG3 belts. An MG51 loader will set you back ~$450. But, it is a work of art.

WOW, I took that picture back in 2006!
I was selling that loader on the Weaponeer forum.
I still have one that I had modified to handle 8MM and M53/MG42/MG34 belts.
They are certainly well built!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
WOW, I took that picture back in 2006!
I was selling that loader on the Weaponeer forum.
I still have one that I had modified to handle 8MM and M53/MG42/MG34 belts.
They are certainly well built!
It was the nicest picture I could find on the inter-web showing the loader and the case with its correct markings.

·
Registered
531 Posts
It was the nicest picture I could find on the inter-web showing the loader and the case with its correct markings.
THANKS!
That is what I was going for at the time.
It is just another reminder how anything you put on the web can pop up again (10) years later.
Glad I kept one of those belt loaders.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts