1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Gents,

Looking for a STEN MKIII display dummy ( only a MkIII please).

Also interested in trading for it. Have a bit of gun stuff , WW2 german gear, etc.

EM: [email protected] or call (650) 430-4660

Thanks

Lou

·
Registered
299 Posts
Hi Lou,

I have a great looking kit for sale in the ads just scroll down a bit. Look for MKIII, bronze bolt, loop stock and "Bullet"s my handle. If you did that take the pristine barrel in the kit and sell it for cash to put towards the build and use a crap barrel that's not a shooter. Regards, Bullet

Hello Gents,

Looking for a STEN MKIII display dummy ( only a MkIII please).

Also interested in trading for it. Have a bit of gun stuff , WW2 german gear, etc.

EM: [email protected] or call (650) 430-4660

Thanks

Lou

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Lou,

I have a great looking kit for sale in the ads just scroll down a bit. Look for MKIII, bronze bolt, loop stock and "Bullet"s my handle. If you did that take the pristine barrel in the kit and sell it for cash to put towards the build and use a crap barrel that's not a shooter. Regards, Bullet

Hi,

Unfortunately I am not looking for parts kits; I am looking for a display / dummy MkIII put together, not intending to do any build.

I have two Lanchesters, two Brens, a MkII and two MKVs. Just looking to finish my static weapons display, thus my interest in a MkIII. and a Sterling dummy eventually to complete.

But thanks anyway.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lots f ww1 uniforms / gear / ww2 german items to trade for sten mkiii display smg

***** bump ******

1 - 4 of 4 Posts