1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iam having my m3 built now and need the scope mount that mounts in the
Same three holes as the M2 rear sight. I know BMG parts have them but
Thought I would look here first. Thanks Jerod

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Get the near/far mount. I have seen them go for $50 (right after I paid $100). Quick attach, and very adaptable.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mount

I got one now but the builder says it will not fit the m3 top plate. I wad hoping it would as it has the pictinay rail on it already. I thought the m2 and m3 top plates were the same except no rear sight screw holes. Thanks Jerod

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Not to be disagreeable, but my near/far mount fits my M3 just fine. Pop the top cover and slide it on from the front. Works real nice with an Eotech. Looks awesome sitting on the Sokolov mount ;)

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I got one now but the builder says it will not fit the m3 top plate. I wad hoping it would as it has the pictinay rail on it already. I thought the m2 and m3 top plates were the same except no rear sight screw holes. Thanks Jerod
Go with the near far , It will clear the M3 top plate (when I built mine I had to grind the heads of the rivets jest a little bit) I think it is how the builder sets the rivets. Of coarse I test fit everything before finale assembly , park
Gun Rifle Machine gun Benchrest shooting Shooter game

·
Registered
4,953 Posts
Not to be disagreeable, but my near/far mount fits my M3 just fine. Pop the top cover and slide it on from the front. Works real nice with an Eotech. Looks awesome sitting on the Sokolov mount ;)
Sounds really cool Starvingboy, got any pics you can post?
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
Posting pictures is a PITA, I'll happily email you some pix though. The Sokolov works well with my custom adapter. I gave a few of the prototypes away a while back.

Sounds really cool Starvingboy, got any pics you can post?
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts