1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got several builds to do coming up and would like to get a Plinkers style jig. Have done the torch and air hammer several times. I just want to upgrade my tools.

·
Premium Member
6,911 Posts
toolmanm203 did a small run of these, you might try contacting him for availability.
Thanks ABCB I replied to his PM and have not been on the board much since I am still traveling and out West with Lucky13. It has been a long two weeks and had a great trip but I will be home Wednesday and it is time to get back to work lol so if anyone else needs one I do have them on the shelf ready to ship. Russ

·
Registered
313 Posts
I am interested in a rivet jig. Can anyone tell me if these are formal specific gun or a Gerald tool. If specific, what guns do they work with?

Thanks junking

·
Registered
885 Posts
The one jig has the capacity to do several types of guns. You might need to make up a couple of accessory plates to go with it but the basic jig and attachments from toolman203 is great.

·
Premium Member
6,911 Posts
I am interested in a rivet jig. Can anyone tell me if these are formal specific gun or a Gerald tool. If specific, what guns do they work with?

Thanks junking
Junking you have my number so feel free to call anytime with questions and advice to best suit your needs. I am here to help and have even talked a few guys out of these if they are only building one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts