1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase one of those romak thumb hole "PSL" style stocks for an AK build im currently doing. Its basically a PSL stock that fits onto a square back standard receiver. Also looking for a PSL handguard . Any leeds would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
I am looking to purchase one of those romak thumb hole "PSL" style stocks for an AK build im currently doing. Its basically a PSL stock that fits onto a square back standard receiver. Also looking for a PSL handguard . Any leeds would be appreciated.
The PSL stock has a cheek riser and metal, recoil absorbing plate. Im sure they exist for an AK, but Ive never seen them. If you are simply looking for a thumbhole stock, there are several for sale on gunbroker and Ebay. Search 'AK thumbhole stock' or 'MAK90 stock'. (The original Norinco MAC-90's cane with thumbhole stocks)

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I think the stock you are seeking is near the bottom of this web page on the old web site:
https://apexgunparts.com/index.php/cPath/21_89

Best bet is to go to the NEW APEX web site and search for:
Romanian AK47 Thumbhole Buttstock, Complete, Unfinished *New*

Richard

1 - 3 of 3 Posts