1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the info! Everyone I've talked to so far here has been very helpful. Plan on taking lots of pics on the build to share.
First off..........Welcome Aboard!!

You may as well go directly to the source, and give April a call at KMP here: http://www.karmametalproducts.com/KMP/KAR_FIREARM_PARTS.htm

I'm pretty sure all the RSP's not complete now are 70%, but they are a breeze to complete. Another option would be Halo.

Good Luck and keep us posted on your build!

Matt

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Yep, welcome to "The Fellowship Of The Beltfeds," where you'll find lots of friendly, helpful and knowledgeable folks, and one or two reprobates or garden-variety s***heads --and these both usually cool off by the next morning! :flaming: KMP is often recommended here as reputable suppliers for sideplates and triggers, with their no BS policy of backing their stuff. Be sure to fill in your profile so we know a bit more 'bout cha.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep, welcome to "The Fellowship Of The Beltfeds," where you'll find lots of friendly, helpful and knowledgeable folks, and one or two reprobates or garden-variety s***heads --and these both usually cool off by the next morning! :flaming: KMP is often recommended here as reputable suppliers for sideplates and triggers, with their no BS policy of backing their stuff. Be sure to fill in your profile so we know a bit more 'bout cha.

Carry On!
Gary
><>
Will do! Plan on spending a lot of time hear, info searching

·
Registered
7,250 Posts
Welcome....hang on...!!!

Welcome to our addiction...errr...HOBBY. Hang on to your wallet...this is addictive stuff,especially when you find that a belt fed,air cooled 1919a4 is cool....but that a 1917/1917A1 water-cooled belt fed is the coolest small caliber firearm on the market. Of course,you can also add the Vickers,Maxium water-cooled guns in that also. But....when you 'graduate' to an M2HB .50 caliber...then you know you are now addicted....LOL.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can see how fast this can become a addictive hobby! I ended up purchasing a 1919a4 setup from a local collector who turns out to be a member here as well. Now I'm trying to decide if I want to jump in full bore with the mother M2 or go water Cooled? Leaning towards the M2 build over time because I found something at a estate sale recently that I'm glad I picked up on a whim. Two M2 heavy barrels! Think I may sell one to fund parts on a build. Wood
Welcome to our addiction...errr...HOBBY. Hang on to your wallet...this is addictive stuff,especially when you find that a belt fed,air cooled 1919a4 is cool....but that a 1917/1917A1 water-cooled belt fed is the coolest small caliber firearm on the market. Of course,you can also add the Vickers,Maxium water-cooled guns in that also. But....when you 'graduate' to an M2HB .50 caliber...then you know you are now addicted....LOL.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts