1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,475 Posts
The quality of what you want is dependent on what you are willing to spend.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
I've got a set of the Ordnance Research spade grips in inventory. They are $350 shipped. You can get a peek at them on their website, and just let me know if interested. These are your Cadillac of spades, not the cheap stuff.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
I've got a set of Ohio Ordnance Works spade grips I would sell for $345.00 shipped. If you are interested feel free to email me or call. Here is a pic of the spade grips on my DLO FA NFA reg gun.

IMG_20150123_175134.jpg

Here is the website for them:

http://www.ohioordnanceworks.com/1919a4-spade-grip-assembly

I'm selling my Full Auto Registered 1919a4 so I am going ahead and parting with the accessories. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Charles Cox
Viking Arms Ashland, KY

Cell: 606-922-8954
Shop: 606-928-4010

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
695 Posts
Last time I inquired, Stan didn't have any more. Do they now?

I built a set from scratch and I can tell you that isn't a bad deal if you value your time. Yes mine work fine but I would buy them at 350.00

Steamer

·
Premium Member
6,026 Posts
If you want to work it yourself, try out projectguns.com. I'm just wondering if I can have them put ANM2 grips on this kit.

http://www.projectguns.com/spadekit.html

I would like to know if these are good, considering it for my weapon.
There is a source for the ANM2 style grips should you need the contact info. Russ

·
Registered
4,704 Posts
There is a source for the ANM2 style grips should you need the contact info. Russ

I made a set of spades for mine from scratch too. If you have tools and time, go for it! Nosegunner's site, a member here, has lots of cool pics and styles to choose the design from.
Can someone Please put up the name and addy of that site? My brain won't percolate that info just now.:tongue:

·
Premium Member
6,026 Posts
I made a set of spades for mine from scratch too. If you have tools and time, go for it! Nosegunner's site, a member here, has lots of cool pics and styles to choose the design from.
Can someone Please put up the name and addy of that site? My brain won't percolate that info just now.:tongue:
www.browningmgs.com Jon has some great articles and is a wonderful guy to boot. He has done a lot of great work for our hobby and is the guy whom cast the ANM2 spade grip handles but he was having health issues and turned the project over to a guy up in Rochester, NY should anyone need any of these. I think all told he made three different lengths of the ANM2 type and also the round 50 cal. grip handles. I have all the inventory to build 80 sets but when another board member was doing a run of these I put the project on hold out of courtesy but he is no longer planning on making them so when I get home and pick up the balance of my parts from the bending shop I will put them together and offer them here first and may offer a DIY kit for the guys that like to tinker. Russ

·
Registered
695 Posts
That would be great to have some DIY kits.
Look forward to that thread. Maybe someone could do a build thread as they go.
Steamer

·
Registered
388 Posts
russ count me in depend on price you know Im a CHEAPSKATE:rofl:

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
I tell you what just to further tempt you how about $325.00 shipped and insured.

I've got a set of Ohio Ordnance Works spade grips I would sell for $345.00 shipped. If you are interested feel free to email me or call. Here is a pic of the spade grips on my DLO FA NFA reg gun.

View attachment 13092

Here is the website for them:

http://www.ohioordnanceworks.com/1919a4-spade-grip-assembly

I'm selling my Full Auto Registered 1919a4 so I am going ahead and parting with the accessories. Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks,

Charles Cox
Viking Arms Ashland, KY

Cell: 606-922-8954
Shop: 606-928-4010

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
@ Russ Toolman

Russ, are the metal handle holders the same size as the M2HB spade grips
i mean the 2 pieces were the handles fit inbetween
just curious, regards, john

Their deal went through (in speaking to SlayerX he said they did) but I could use a set! Sending email! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts