Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for sten parts kit and semi auto bolt. will consider any smg parts kit
looking to build a one off semi...

·
Premium Member
6,060 Posts
You might want to check with Apex they had some nice Sten kits at a great price and are great guys to deal with :thumbup:

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You might want to check with Apex they had some nice Sten kits at a great price and are great guys to deal with :thumbup:
they don't ship to Canada and although i have a licensed import company willing to import it for me i need someone to sell it to me

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I think I still have a few kits left, don't remember which kind. I think its the one with the fully shrouded barrel. What shennegans are involved in selling you this which don't involve getting assfucked in prison for me? J

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I still have a few kits left, don't remember which kind. I think its the one with the fully shrouded barrel. What shennegans are involved in selling you this which don't involve getting assfucked in prison for me? J
a de-milled sten is not a firearm in canada and can be shipped as long as: 1 the mag is cut in half. and 2 the mag is pinned at 5
as far as protecting yourself i will use a registered canadian firearms shipper that would not import without it being ok to do so

what would you be asking for a kit?

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
I have no clue what they sell for. I have little interest in them. Zero actually as they came with a bunch of other crap I didn't want either. Ill go look for them in the boxcar and take a pic.
I am lazy as hell and want nothing to do with exporting so hopefully you can do the legwork and Ill price the kit accordingly. J

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have no clue what they sell for. I have little interest in them. Zero actually as they came with a bunch of other crap I didn't want either. Ill go look for them in the boxcar and take a pic.
I am lazy as hell and want nothing to do with exporting so hopefully you can do the legwork and Ill price the kit accordingly. J
i am willing to take it all exporting using a legitimate export company, might be willing to take it all off your hands, even the other crap you dont want, give me a pic or two "[email protected]"

·
Registered
2,484 Posts

you might want to look up US exporting laws and find out what customs and border patrol have to say. Canadian law and American law will be different

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi frazer42,
I'd also be interested in one of your Sten kits, since you have little interest in them. :) I live in Tennessee, not Canada. Not trying to buy out from under cadwal. It just sounds like you have more than he needs/wants. I don't have enough posts to send a PM, but my email address is my first name (below) at tennessee.edu.

Thanks in advance,
Josh

1 - 9 of 9 Posts