1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Passively looking for a AG42/B (M42) Swedish Ljungman. PM me if you have one sitting in the back of the safe that you wouldn't mind selling. Not interested in the Hakim... I like the 6.5x55 round too much.:)

Richard

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dang, I just sold one about two months ago. I think I still have a spare mag and spare parts roll someplace.
I'd likely be interested if you come across the mag and parts. How much did you get for the Ljungman?

Richard

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I'd likely be interested if you come across the mag and parts. How much did you get for the Ljungman?

Richard

Not nearly enough if the one shown was actually sold for what they were asking. I believe it was $450.00. It was sold on consignment at a local gun store. I imagine the dealer got another hundred off of the sale. I found the magazine and I know I have the spare parts roll some place in fact I think I have two of them.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not nearly enough if the one shown was actually sold for what they were asking. I believe it was $450.00. It was sold on consignment at a local gun store. I imagine the dealer got another hundred off of the sale. I found the magazine and I know I have the spare parts roll some place in fact I think I have two of them.
I have found a couple ads that have been up a long time in the $750+ range. Given that I believe their value is in the $500-$700 range in original condition, based on condition and accessories (good-excellent).

Richard

1 - 6 of 6 Posts