1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to buy two 1928 Colt WC related items:

1928 Colt WC belt loader with box. Prefer Colt version over Argentinian version.

I also need the horizontal sight bar that fits on the rear leaf sight (have the actual leaf).

Please PM me if you can assist. Thanks for looking.

·
Premium Member
6,060 Posts
redroth have you called OOW? I know the guys have parts and would bet they have a loader tucked away just talk to Dan or Alex. :cool:

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
redroth have you called OOW? I know the guys have parts and would bet they have a loader tucked away just talk to Dan or Alex. :cool:
They do not have any of the sight bars in stock (as per Alex). They do have some belt loaders but they are priced at a rather high retail price.

·
Premium Member
6,060 Posts
Well shoot me a pm with the range you are looking at and I will see if I can call in a favor :cool: I know of a few in private hands but need to know your thoughts before I continue.

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
I'm looking for the rear site aperture also. I also have the ladder site only and need the slide assy. Had a extra at one time and sold it, that seems to always happen. As soon as I sell something it wont be long before I need that part.:rolleyes:

ajmdreammg42

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
I know one vendor that did have a Colt belt loader either in the Spring or last October. Will see if they still have one, and what the price is.

·
Registered
2,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know one vendor that did have a Colt belt loader either in the Spring or last October. Will see if they still have one, and what the price is.
Thanks lucky#13! I appreciate your efforts, on the bright side this is not an item I need immediately so take your time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts