1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a Wiselite Arms (WLA) trigger & sear setup for my 1919A4 USGI project, and didn't make the latest group buy on Weaponeer. Anyone want to sell theirs?

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
You can get the WLA

You can get the WLA trigger and sear directly from WLA/MGS @ www.militarygunsupply.com The price was not that much more than the group buy... Be advised that the back of the barrel extension will have to be relieved in order for the trigger to drop down under the bolt during full rear lock-up. Good hunting

This the thread I started on installation on this unit....
http://www.1919a4.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1462

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Kali, but unfortunately, I tried them, and they're out. They may not get more till next year, and I'd like to get one sooner.

·
Premium Member
1,239 Posts
Sorry man...

Sorry man.... Guess weaponeer bled them dry huh... He had a huge group buy going on those things thats why I contacted them before his buy finished up... Allied armament says that their Trigger and Sear is just like WLA you might want to contact them and see if they can sell you one of theirs if you can't get the WLA one. They seemed to know exactly how to get the WLA unit set up right in the internals.

I'm still tweaking on my unit fooling with the coil over return spring to get the best adjustment...

·
Legendary Donor
1,673 Posts
triggers

KMP in stock !! thanks. tomt...and cheaper, better looking though. jmo:D

·
Registered
278 Posts
There you go TOMT another shameless plug for a great product. Keep up the good work man, we all know your the one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the info, guys, I've called SARCO spoke with Dave. He said he's ordering t&s sets, and they may be WLA style, but doesn't have them yet. Apparently he plans to sell them in sets with sideplates, though he might decide to sell them separately. He told me to call back in a month or so. It seems that this WLA setup is a rare bird. I couldn't find any other website catalogs that list them for sale currently. (I'd get a KMP style, but my lockframe is the rarer cast type, and a KMP won't work without additional mods. It's already machined and has the welded in spacers as well, and I'm trying to avoid having to get another and go through that again, but may have to.)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm gonna try that next, Kali. Hopefully someone may have a spare on order that they'll part with.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts