1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I'm on lookout for odd things, looking for just a wwii dated tripod head. Got a damaged wwii tripod I got near nothing. Only thing wrong was the head was damaged beyond fixable. All other parts are serviceable, so figure try to salvage it if can find a wartime head assembly.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Was talking about the m2 tripod head assembly not bipod. looks like something heavy came down on it, andbent the head so front leg, and one rear leg portion are warped so sits funny/cocked but somehow didnt bend legs (maybe they were replaced at somepoint?) hoping to just find a wwii head, so not having to buy a whole other tripod.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Was talking about the m2 tripod head assembly not bipod. looks like something heavy came down on it, andbent the head so front leg, and one rear leg portion are warped so sits funny/cocked but somehow didnt bend legs (maybe they were replaced at somepoint?) hoping to just find a wwii head, so not having to buy a whole other tripod.
Sorry my bad, for some reason was thinking bipod. Only tripod heads I have seen on the loose are aftermarket ones

·
Premium Member
6,911 Posts
Matt you should get in touch with master22nl here (john) he deals in quite a few tripods and if anyone has one he will. I will keep my eyes out at the fall Creek for you, I always enjoy spending other guys money :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts