1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like a couple other guys...I need an extractor. Have a couple of the extractor claws,pins and springs...so I could use anyone's broken extractor. If you have 1...or 2...LMK. I will rebuild/repair to obtain some. PM...or call ....800 380-4867 (bus)

·
Registered
7,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...not now...

Len would you have any spare pin stock for two or three rebuilds and maybe one spare spring. ? Thank you.
Only made pins/springs for 2-extractors...hoping someone would have a couple that needed repair so I could buy/trade for them. I'd have to scrounge for any extra stuff needed. Lucky or Rory may have an extra set...check with them.

·
Premium Member
6,952 Posts
Len would you have any spare pin stock for two or three rebuilds and maybe one spare spring. ? Thank you.
Porteroden on the board made these and included the pin, spring and plunger for a rebuild kit. I am sure if you search the threads you will find it. I don't know if he has any left but if you need his info I can help. Russ

·
Registered
711 Posts
Thanks guys for the help I'll PM him. I have an extractor that I know had more than 50000 rounds on it. Discovered the pin cracked in the middle after finding the extractor was mushy. Oddly the extractor stayed in place as the pin halves had not worked out.
Aaron
Porteroden on the board made these and included the pin, spring and plunger for a rebuild kit. I am sure if you search the threads you will find it. I don't know if he has any left but if you need his info I can help. Russ

1 - 8 of 8 Posts