1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to find out the orifice size for a double row burner that is approx 38" of double burner holes in 3/4 " pipe. The burner I have now is single row and uses a number 55 orifice. Can someone with a double row burner about the same length measure the orifice size ? or is there a formula or chart I can use too get me the right size ?

Thanks
ajmdreammg42

·
Registered
39 Posts
I need to find out the orifice size for a double row burner that is approx 38" of double burner holes in 3/4 " pipe. The burner I have now is single row and uses a number 55 orifice. Can someone with a double row burner about the same length measure the orifice size ? or is there a formula or chart I can use too get me the right size ?

Thanks
ajmdreammg42
I have a double row, 37", 1" I.D., LP gas burner. The burner holes are .125 " in diameter and there are 185 burner holes drilled in it.
The orifice size is .078 " or a 48 drill bit.
Not exactly the size you are looking for, but it might be a starting point.

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Chris53913 Thanks for the info I think I am going to try to duplicate your burner but I am using a 3/4 " pipe. might start with a smaller orifice and work my way bigger. I have read you can drill out the orifice to the size you need.

Thanks agaiin

ajmdreammg42

1 - 3 of 3 Posts