1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will this feed cam work on a M60 E1? As the picture shows, it has a long torsion spring that other M60 feed cams didn't have that I've seen.
Thanks,
CT
Musical instrument accessory Wood Font String instrument accessory Fashion accessory

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Should work, but you may need other "new" parts - I have not had time to go look at my M60s to see what you have . I have E4 and E1 guns.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Should work, but you may need other "new" parts - I have not had time to go look at my M60s to see what you have . I have E4 and E1 guns.
Thanks for the reply, I don't have a clue as to what new parts I would need.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Why would you need ot replace the cam way ? Just as an upgrade ? Typically the top covers are replaced as a unit - there may be info in one of the TMs If you send me an email or PM I can send you digital copies of the TMs I have - most are not for the current E4 / E6. you might give Desert Ordnance a call and see what they could tell you .

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am putting a top cover together for an E1 and have two cams, one does not have the extra spring and one with the spring. I didn't know if the one with the spring is for a later model or would work with standard E1 parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts