1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Anybody got a 1919a4/a6 trainer that has the grey wood base with the data plate on it ? Mine does not have the wood base and would like to make one and duplicate the name tag for it. I just need the width and deep and how thick the wood is. I have never seen a base on the loose so I'm building one but if someone would have a extra base I would be interested in it.

ajmdreammg42(at)yahoo(dot)com

P.S. by the way bug Rollin about the early BAR bipod I lead him too and he's trying to get more

·
Premium Member
6,911 Posts
AJM I have one but won't be home till Monday but I can get you all the dimensions you need and close ups of the data plate. Are you going to the creek? Russ

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Russ,
Thanks for the info, just need the measurements. The big data plate would be near impossible to economically duplicate but had a " working model" plate made, I think that was just stenciled on but I had a plate made. Really doubt if I am heading to the creek, no money, been buying to many M2 trunions and parts, trying to get 15 kits together, M2 parts are getting harder to find at decent prices and recently came across some really good deals so there goes the creek money :rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts