1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1912 Firearms LLC

Got e-mail listing of MG s for sale. No prices, pic's, phone, e-mail, address, .....
Scam?
Seems like it in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Scam ? most likely. I dont know of anyone but Frank that sends emails like this - and Frank is not "going out of business".

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Scam ? most likely. I dont know of anyone but Frank that sends emails like this - and Frank is not "going out of business".

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
1912 Firearms LLC

Got e-mail listing of MG s for sale. No prices, pic's, phone, e-mail, address, .....
Scam?
Seems like it in my opinion.
There is a thread in the chatty section of Strum of people getting emails recently regarding MGs for sale or items they had posted WTB ads a long time ago being available. Seems those names, emails, and information are being harvested from old Sturm posts.

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
This scam has been going on for several years, email arrives showing various firearms for sale with no way to contact the seller, email shown does not match that shown in the header. Names of the businesses are often actual dealers but they have no connection to the email sent.

·
Registered
36 Posts
It’s a scam. It says 1219 Firearms LLC but his email is actually:

[email protected]

He changes the display name every 8-12 months and sends it out.... his list has something on it for everyone.

It’s a scam.

Kirby is SPOT ON!

Matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts