1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Have an original Lahti L-39 20MM anti-tank gun armorers kit for sale, what you see in the picture is exactly what you will receive. It is fairly complete but it is missing two oil cans, the screw driver, the pliers, and maybe one other part. Hard to find kits separate from the gun (it does have the spare firing pin (almost a foot long) and associate spring). I would like $425 plus actual shipping.

DSC_3391.JPG DSC_3392.JPG DSC_3393.JPG DSC_3394.JPG

First I will take it followed by a PM gets it. Please ask any questions prior to saying you will take it. Thanks for looking. SOLD to alpino - PAID

·
Registered
7,022 Posts
...nice kit...

(sigh...)...I'll have to check out what is missing from my 20MM kit...but believe its complete. Got my gunner and armorer kits from Lomont before he passed in Jan 2012 (rest in peace,Kent...). I'll try and take pic's of any missing parts from your kit...IF I have them in mine....and post them as an example for those who might be interested in your kit. note: found the pic's in my PC but can't get 'em to upload. Will try another set on my shop 'putor...

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
(sigh...)...I'll have to check out what is missing from my 20MM kit...but believe its complete. Got my gunner and armorer kits from Lomont before he passed in Jan 2012 (rest in peace,Kent...). I'll try and take pic's of any missing parts from your kit...IF I have them in mine....and post them as an example for those who might be interested in your kit. note: found the pic's in my PC but can't get 'em to upload. Will try another set on my shop 'putor...
I would really appreciate that, I want to be as clear as possible so I don't disappoint anyone interested in the kit. I see one open space in the bottom of the box.

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will take it email me please, messages not getting through
Please email me at:
schwas89536 'at sign' mypacks 'dot' net

Replace the 'at sign' and 'dot' with appropriate characters. Leave no spaces.

-OR- Provide your email address and I will contact you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Lahti 20mm repair/cleaning kit

Is this still available?
if not
I am at least looking for a cleaning kit for my L-39.

THANKS

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is this still available?
if not
I am at least looking for a cleaning kit for my L-39.

THANKS
Hi,
Yes, it is still available.

Please email me at:
schwas89536 'at sign' mypacks 'dot' net

Replace the 'at sign' and 'dot' with appropriate characters. Leave no spaces.

-OR- Provide your email address and I will contact you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts