1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a US Army 10-cap blasting machine (hell box/detonator) I would like to get rid of since it just sits in my garage gathering dust. It has been painted OD green and the handle is grey. It works, meaning when you give it a sharp "twist" you hear the gears roll. Never blown anything up with it. :) I have it connected to two wire leads at present time...but have never used a meter to see if it produces current. Probably would. It has the original data plate/label on the front which is in really good shape, but there is a very slight tear in one of the corners. These things go for a few hundred dollars on EBay. This one does not have the leather strap like the one in "Saving Private Ryan" nor does it have that type of removable handle. I am not sure this is WW2 era...but could be. This has a T-shaped handle. Can send pics if you PM me your email address. I will only accept a USD money order as payment. Asking $150 for it. PM me if serious. Would make a great addition to a demolitions display/collection. Thanks....

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a US Army 10-cap blasting machine (hell box/detonator) I would like to get rid of since it just sits in my garage gathering dust. It has been painted OD green and the handle is grey. It works, meaning when you give it a sharp "twist" you hear the gears roll. Never blown anything up with it. :) I have it connected to two wire leads at present time...but have never used a meter to see if it produces current. Probably would. It has the original data plate/label on the front which is in really good shape, but there is a very slight tear in one of the corners. These things go for a few hundred dollars on EBay. This one does not have the leather strap like the one in "Saving Private Ryan" nor does it have that type of removable handle. I am not sure this is WW2 era...but could be. This has a T-shaped handle. Can send pics if you PM me your email address. I will only accept a USD money order as payment. Asking $150 for it. PM me if serious. Would make a great addition to a demolitions display/collection. Thanks....
do you still have blasting machine
can reach me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
5,230 Posts
That was posted nearly 11 years ago.
I bet he was excited when he saw the price from 11 years ago lol I constantly have guys send me links to old website from years ago showing Browning kits for 299.00 or 1917A1 tripods on Christos site for 1,000.00 and then I have to disappoint them by pointing out the date lol.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts