1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS 14 cases 8mm Romanian FTF NE Illinois ALL SOLD

WTS:FTF only/ 14cases of 8mm Romanian -SOLD pending funds

WTS 14 cases of Romanian 8mm ammo. ALL ammo is sold

For sale FTF(face to face) only. Ammo is located in northern Illinois. Each case contains 2 sealed tins of 380 rounds each (760) per case for a total of 10,640 rounds.

I will not ship. I am selling this group for $ SPF 0 which comes to $ SPF .00 per case, which comes to .SPF per rounds. I will further discount $ SPF for a total of SPF if ammo is picked up from me directly with no travel on my part.
This ammo is all 1970's or later and is said have corrosive primers.

I have used for years and found this to be the best surplus ever imported.

I have used it in MG34's, MG42'2 and converted 1919a4 with great success.

Buyers in Illinois must have a valid FOID card. Out of state buyers must be possess a valid drivers license.

I am willing to travel a few hours( 3hours max) from home to meet buyer halfway.

As of this date(26 April 2015, 2200 hrs. I have changed the number of rounds available and adjusted the price accordingly. All 7.62x54R ammo has been sold.

At this time I do not wish to sell individual cases but will consider breaking up to 8 case minimum to make my drive time worth the effort.

Having trouble posting photos. 8mm Romanian is all sealed tins in wooden crates.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WTS 8mm Romanian & 7.62x54R -price drop

I have lowered the price to the lowest amount that I will sell for. Check around no on has this stuff for the price I am selling. thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts