1919 A4 Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Plenty of them Justin just let me know what you need, I will have them at the creek as well. Russ

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Yes plenty of both WWI/Colt 28 and WWII Brad

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I still have them but am out of town and pretty much off the grid all week helping a board member but should be home Monday?

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
Will the HW grips fit on the SW grip backplate ?

·
Registered
862 Posts
I'd like a WWI set if you have them. PM sent

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Will the HW grips fit on the SW grip backplate ?
Yes they will and I hope to be back on the grid Monday? I am out of state helping fastmonkey with his first home so we are doing 18 hour days right now. He's not so fast anymore after a week of this pace lol

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Yes they will and I hope to be back on the grid Monday? I am out of state helping fastmonkey with his first home so we are doing 18 hour days right now. He's not so fast anymore after a week of this pace lol
I have heard rumors that you are working him so hard that he is thinking of changing his handle on the forum to slowmonkey.....

·
Premium Member
5,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I have heard rumors that you are working him so hard that he is thinking of changing his handle on the forum to slowmonkey.....
Fastmonkey got what he asked for so be VERY careful what you ask for in life because you just may get it. I got home this morning but hit the road by 5:30pm again so give me a few more days guys and I will get them out for you, no rest for the wicked.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts