1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a transit case, made by a member of this board, which I am selling. It's new, I never used it, so it's got to go. Painted OD green, with stencils and nice interior with felt. $120 shipped to you. transit3.jpg transit2.jpg transit1.jpg

·
Registered
1,262 Posts

·
Registered
4,877 Posts
Nice to see a '17 get a good resting place. These are great for transporting or display.
CaptMax

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
:cool: Mine is Allied Armament 1919 with a Ohio BlackSheep water jacket. I cut off the sight, got the right top cover & latch,and sight, built a flashhider (used one from a DPM that I had laying around, and welded it up to the bushing. It looks pretty good couldn't tell it from the original if you didn't know better) also built a carry handle from one for a 1919. This will make a great case to transport it back and forth from the range.:D
Greg
IMG_0303.JPG IMG_0231.JPG IMG_0310.JPG

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That feed chute looks pretty impressive!
:cool: Mine is Allied Armament 1919 with a Ohio BlackSheep water jacket. I cut off the sight, got the right top cover & latch,and sight, built a flashhider (used one from a DPM that I had laying around, and welded it up to the bushing. It looks pretty good couldn't tell it from the original if you didn't know better) also built a carry handle from one for a 1919. This will make a great case to transport it back and forth from the range.:D
Greg
View attachment 15661 View attachment 15655 View attachment 15660

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Where did you get the feed chute
:thumb:The feed chute is part of the mount that rises the gun approx. 12" and has the ammo can holders, one for belted ammo, one for used links ,and one for used brass. This is a very nice set up ,will work with m2-m3 tripods or his heavy AA tripod. It is made by Rich who goes by 50bmgdude on gunbroker.
Greg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts