1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
WTS 1917 Tripod Cradle only. Great condition. Mechanically perfect. See the pictures for description. PM me with any questions.

Edit: Asking $800 + S&H Well I guess $800.00 is to much for this item so how about $700.00

Auto part Tool accessory Carburetor Automotive engine part Engine Machine Auto part Sewing machine Metal Auto part Metal Auto part Spoke Steel Wheel Machine Metal

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi: I am interested, but can't seem to get a PM to you... Lurked on this site for a while, but don't think I've ever posted. Maybe the PM function doesn't go active until I have a certain number of posts or add more detail to my profile? Not sure...

Anyeay, I have several belt-fed's and looking for a 1917 cradle for a colt/vickers build I am doing. Would like to get in touch.

Cheers,

Sirhr

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Hi: I am interested, but can't seem to get a PM to you... Lurked on this site for a while, but don't think I've ever posted. Maybe the PM function doesn't go active until I have a certain number of posts or add more detail to my profile? Not sure...

Anyeay, I have several belt-fed's and looking for a 1917 cradle for a colt/vickers build I am doing. Would like to get in touch.

Cheers,

Sirhr
You are correct, the post count is 20 before you can access the PM system. If you send me an e-mail at the following address, I can get you mondragoon's contact info. rollin13 AT juno DOT com

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just a quick thanks to the seller! Item arrived really well-packed and is absolutely fantastic condition! It is just as described and is a superb unit. He was even very patient and understanding when I sent my check to the wrong address... sorry, Sir!

Anyway, great seller and a credit to the forum and the hobby. Thanks!

Cheers,

Sirhrmechanic

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,239 Posts
Just a quick thanks to the seller! Item arrived really well-packed and is absolutely fantastic condition! It is just as described and is a superb unit. He was even very patient and understanding when I sent my check to the wrong address... sorry, Sir!

Anyway, great seller and a credit to the forum and the hobby. Thanks!

Cheers,

Sirhrmechanic
+1 for mondragoon. He has always been a first class dealer to work with.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts