1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have brand new WWII steam hoses for the BROWNING 1917 and the COLT 1928. Out of the wrap, sold as-is: $25.00, plus shipping. In the original wrap, guaranteed to be plyable with good springs, WWII New: $40.00, plus shipping.

Call anytime to order. No extra fee for credit cards on this item: 775/671-7500

Price is for a limited time and for 1919A4 board members only!

· Registered
192 Posts
1919A4 specials

I just called to order the steam hose and BMGparts tells me that today we (1919a4 board members) are getting special pricing today. And that they have more 1919/1917 stuff than shows on their website.

It's a good idea to give them a call TODAY. They are out west, so even you east-coast brothers should be able call and make contact.

· Registered
7,844 Posts
...just found this ....

.....and called CA. Too LATE...!!! Its 6PM there and had to leave a message that I wanted (6) of the hoses. Also left an email message .....hope they honor my contacts. This is a hell of a deal...!!! Thanks to Rick and the guys out there for this opportunity......

· Registered
832 Posts
Sure! They would have to do this when all of the So-Cal shooters are out shooting at LC.... :rolleyes:

Oh well, maybe they'll do it again for us. ;)

· Registered
151 Posts
More orders

Its after 2230 so you would be closed, but will take two if not all gone.
Will call tomorrow to confirm.
Thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.