1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
sales seem to be lacking on here so lets start tonight off with some bolts. All of these are SG 7.62 marked let me know which one you want and that is the one that you will receive. FIRST TO POST ON THE THREAD WILL RECEIVE PRIORITY OVER PM'S. I'm just trying to keep it fair.

All are priced at $50 plus $7 flat rate shipping insurance is included with every box

SOLD
SPF 1
SPF 3
SPF 4
SPF 5
SPF 6
SPF 7
SPF 8

·
Registered
943 Posts
Pricing is right on, the market is flooded with 1919 parts at the moment. Especially bolts, barrel extensions, and lock frames.

·
Premium Member
6,939 Posts
Kyle its a good price and the days of OOW crates of creek bolts are gone my friend. OOW is not bringing them anymore so like so many parts in our hobby that are drying up and getting harder to find these will get higher in price shortly. They have already pulled most of the Browning parts off the site and like Sarco and a few others the parts just are not out there like they used to be so be patient because they will sell but the big question is if you ever need to replace them you will be paying more?

·
Registered
711 Posts
These are not shaved right? If so I'll take 1,4,8 thanks. Aaron
Kyle its a good price and the days of OOW crates of creek bolts are gone my friend. OOW is not bringing them anymore so like so many parts in our hobby that are drying up and getting harder to find these will get higher in price shortly. They have already pulled most of the Browning parts off the site and like Sarco and a few others the parts just are not out there like they used to be so be patient because they will sell but the big question is if you ever need to replace them you will be paying more?

·
Registered
2,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
These are f/a bolts, also I wasn't clear on shipping. It is $7 regardless of the number purchased.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
Am I off in pricing or just not any interest in them right now?
You just have to be patient right now Kyle. Things are slow, tail end of summer, family vacations, etc. I think folks are shooting thier weapons right now and basically buying replacement parts if something breaks on them......and of course loading up on ammo and components. Once the kids get back into school and the weather cools down, they'll get back to building and tweaking. ;)

You have them priced very generous for individual items.

Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts