1919 A4 Forums banner

WTS - 1919 cloth belt loader

4K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  Rebel Rifle Ordnance 
#1 ·
$800 plus shipping.
Box is included, but wood is split on one side.

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Whats the real deal here??

This same pic is on 3 different sites with 3 different prices.

I see a couple of those are older posts and a higher price.

Your explanation below seems too clear up my concern.

Thank You

There has been a series of bad ads in the past few months .

Your price is good...it should be gone shortly.

#3 ·
#8 ·
I will take it
Send an email to dan at inlandmachine dot com w/ a fresh picture, different background, of the loader that includes a piece of paper with my email address on it.
Thanks
Dan

#10 ·
I see you have no profile here. It would help me to know a bit about you. What is your physical location where this loader is, if it's still for sale? We could arrange shipping options.

Carry On!
Gary
><>

#13 ·
I need to start off by apologizing to Jeff (fisticuffs) for not clearing his good name earlier. I have been out of town and so much time has passed, well I just didn't do it, so now is the time.
My transaction with fisticuffs was a first class, easy, and honest affair. He sent me the pictures (w/ my email address on a piece of paper under the loader itself) I requested in a very prompt manner. After the payment was made he packed the loader very well, and shipped the next day. He even ate part of the shipping due to my estimate was a little short.
I have nothing but good things to say about fisticuffs, I wouldn't hesitate to do another deal w/ him.

As for the lowlife scammer, who is trying to sell my loader. It would be best to stay out of Huffman, Texas. The Manassas Battlefields probably won't be such a good place to hide either.

I also want to publicly thank Gary (GWR1). It is people like him that make this such a great forum.

I want to thank everybody for their time.
Dan Massey

#15 ·
Thanks, Dan. It was an easy transaction from your end also - quick pay, no fuss, no muss.

As for the scammers, I don't know what to do about these kinds of assholes. Once you put a pic on the internet, its pretty much there forever and available for anyone to use (or misuse). I really like your idea of requesting a pic with a piece of paper with the buyer's name and email on it, and I'll probably make that SOP when I buy in the future.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.