1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Legendary Donor
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hello all, we here at KMP have 10 kits we are looking to sell just to piss off pres obama.
since he only as a little over 13 months to go, we figured it would be fitting to sell a few kits offf just to get hm PO'ed.:lol:
what we are offering are as follows.
1919kit with the semi RHSP and the semi trigger and sear kit and return spring plus a new (Not dammaged/ demilled) front 30-06 8mm front R cart stop for the low price of $1597.00
if you desire machined internals we can also do those for a total of $1672.00.
Of course these must go to a FFL cost is plus shipping of course.
these are nice hand picked kits well greased as to keep the desert grit sun and dust from damaging them ! looks as though they have been in a couple deserts !! But in great shape. e-mail [email protected] or call april @ 419-524-4371 to get your kit B4 they are sold for christmas.
call with any questions.
thanks. tomt:cool:

this news just in !!!!! we now have 70% RHSP's thatyou guys love. will post these seprately, but are now avaiable.

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,236 Posts
hello all, we here at KMP have 10 kits we are looking to sell just to piss off pres obama.
since he only as a little over 13 months to go, we figured it would be fitting to sell a few kits offf just to get hm PO'ed.:lol:
tomt:cool:
Tom, this is a noble goal. I applaud your efforts! Good luck, I am sure there are buyers waiting. This is a tremendous value, and for a good cause! :D

·
Registered
312 Posts
Hello Tom

Are these Izzy kits.

Thanks
Dan

·
Registered
1 Posts
1919 Kits.

Tom, what is the price for a F/A kit and a right hand side plate only. I am an 07/02 and will be registering the bolt as a MG conversion part.

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
RSP options

Tom, what is the price for a F/A kit and a right hand side plate only. I am an 07/02 and will be registering the bolt as a MG conversion part.
You can also build the receiver as a semi and mill the clearance area on the bolt since you are registering only the bolt. This gives you the option of selling the set up as a semi or running as a F/A when desired without a tear down to install a semi RSP. Milling the barrel exition and lock frame will have no impact in either format.

·
Legendary Donor
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kit and plate for ratatat

looks to be around 1500.00.
call april for sure. i'm at home and don't have all the numbers here.
thanks. tomt

·
Registered
24 Posts
Bolt?

You can also build the receiver as a semi and mill the clearance area on the bolt since you are registering only the bolt. This gives you the option of selling the set up as a semi or running as a F/A when desired without a tear down to install a semi RSP. Milling the barrel exition and lock frame will have no impact in either format.
I thought the RSP was the key item that distinguished between S/A and F/A as far as registering the parts. Wrong? This idea about switching quickly between F/A and S/A sounds too easy to be legal.

·
BeltFed GURU
4,391 Posts
Airwoofer,
For an 07/02 FFL it is perfectly legal to make a F/A bolt fit a semi gun and the registered part is the bolt ! It can be transfered to another 07/02 but Never to the public because it is a post may 86 MG .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts