1919 A4 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Up for consideration is my 1919a4 semi auto gun and spare parts. The gun is set up to fire .308 and 8mm. currently set up in 8mm. A HK MG3 ground mount with adapter and ammo can holder is available. Original Emery Jones crank fire. A 5 gal. bucket full of links some 2500 plus. A very nice linker with counter. The gun and linker are stored in their own wooden transport box. Enough spare parts to keep the gun running for years.

Gun only which will include the .308 and 8mm parts a one barrel each--- sold

HK MG3 Mount--- sold
Adapter 1919 to MG3 mount, has an ammo can holder--- sold
Emery Jones crank fire--- sold
Linker comes with original 50 BMG parts and transport box --- sold
Links some 2000 plus--- $150.00

Spare parts:
3- Barrels. 1 in .308 used--- sold
2 in 8mm, one chrome lined, both test fired but new--- $200.00 each
1- 2 piece boosters in .308 NOS --- $50.00
1- A6 flash hider new old stock---- sold
2- Trunnion protectors--- sold
2- Stripped barrel extensions--- $25.00 each
1- Top cover complete NOS --- $150.00
1- Lock frame stripped machined for semi--- $55.00
2- New firing pins--- $25.00 each
2- Used firing pins--- $10.00 each
1- New bolt ready to run with KMP sear, new firing pin and new extractor, missing cocking lever--- $200.00
Machined by Brian Penley
1- Stripped bolt not machined--- sold
2- Extractors 1 new---sold
1 used--- $75.00
1- KMP trigger and sear used--- sold
2- Main springs--- sold
Many rings small and large for the boosters--- $4.00 each
OEM blank firing adapter, cartridge guide, along with 1000 rds. of blanks---sold
Carbide reamer to clean the boosters--- sold

All spare parts are new or like new no worn out stuff. Everything is covered in Rem oil.
5800 rds. of 8mm ammo. Yugo and Turk. Ammo is sold

Prefer face to face sale in Northern Ohio. I would entertain an offer for the whole package. I will sell gun first so buyer has option on all parts, mount ect. I would drive some distance to meet a buyer.

Scale model Machine Vehicle

Electronics Technology Electronic device Handbag Bag

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
pm sent on a few items.

Dan in Oregon

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have received some PM's with interest in parts and such. But I must hold out till the gun sells. I will need the spares if I'm going to keep the gun and run it. Those who have sent PM's will be first up for the items they are looking for. So keep an eye out for this thread and stand by. I appreciate all the interest but first things first.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I'm somewhat interested in the gun. Can you please provide an email address for those of us without enough activity to send PMs? Or you can email me at my user ID backwards iok..p followed by [email protected].

Thanks,
Josh

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Everything listed in the first post is available. Gun sells first as buyer will have first options on all spare parts and ammo.
Make an offer on everything or gun only. [email protected] if you wish to contact me directly

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well the gun has sold along with a few other things. All PM's to date have been answered in the order which they were received. Please take a look at the first post as I have updated and made some changes. Please post here and PM any request.

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Mike

Add the Blaster 8mm barrel for $ 50 bucks

And the 2 trunion protecters......... to my other parts please.

So..70 bucks more and shipping cost possibly.

Dan in Oregon

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I will add that stuff and recalculate the shipping later tonight and PM you. I have a big ass box almost finished packing it up. So adding something is not a problem.
Thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts