1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The original BSD manuals (Base Shop Data manuals) were compiled by the United States Ordnance Department to document and describe how to disassemble, overhaul and reassemble weapons. These WWII BSDs are well illustrated with clear line drawings and written descriptions. These rare BSDs have been digitally "cleaned up" and placed on a CD using hi-resolution gray scale for best viewing. The manuals can be read on your computer screen or printed out. The CD ALSO includes the 214 PAGE Depot Level Maintenance Manual for the .30 caliber BMGs.

The CD uses Acrobat Reader program to view the PDF files. The documents can be viewed on your computer screen or PRINTED. CD was done in high-resolution grayscale for quality viewing and printing.

This CD includes;

1. U.S. .30 Caliber Browning M.G. M1919A1, Fixed and Flexible
2. U.S. .30 Caliber Browning M.G. M1917A1
3. U.S. .30 Caliber Browning M.G., Aircraft, M2 Fixed and Flexible
4. U.S. .50 Caliber Browning M.G., Aircraft, M2 Fixed and Flexible
5. U.S. .30 Caliber Browning M.G., H.B. Ground, M2
6. U.S. ,30 Caliber Rifle, Automatic, BAR M1918A2
7. .30 Caliber Depot Level Overhaul Manual RIA 1970. Includes; M1919A4, M1919A6, M37 weapons (214 pages)

$15.95 plus FREE US shipping,

FOREIGN NON-US airmail shipping $3.00. PAYPAL, check or money orders accepted.

Frank Iannamico
PO Box 91
Greensburg, PA 15601

Paypal ID and my email

[email protected]

Attachments

·
PhD in Over-Engineering
12,044 Posts
These manuals are awesome, guys. Everyone needs a set of these. I've had them for years and have referred to them often!

·
5,467 Posts
The fourm menbers are indeed fourtunate

To have some one with Frank Iannamico's stature as a contributor speaks well of the members.

Published authors rarely engage with their constituency.

·
Premium Member
726 Posts
Ferndog1--

A check in the mail for the CDC. Do you have a CDC with the FM 23-55 and other Browning TMs for the M1917, M1919s and M37?

Thanks

fjruple

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
....if not already....

This is a great deal,guys. If I did not already have the original manuals and Frank's book's...I would order this right away. WTG,Frank.....this is a great service to our members. This will be greatly appreciated.....(SALUTE)......

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The CD has the 1917 BSD on it and the RIA Shop manual covers the M37 in addition to the 1919, it may be all the info you need.

Ferndog1--

A check in the mail for the CDC. Do you have a CDC with the FM 23-55 and other Browning TMs for the M1917, M1919s and M37?

Thanks

fjruple

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Printed manuals

In addition to the CD we also have a printed BSD manual for $29.95 plus 5.00 shipping. It doesn't have the 214 page RIA shop manual in it, that was too big to include.

The nice thing about the CD is that you can print out the pages you need and take them into your shop to work on your gun. After they get dirty just throw them away. Can't do that with the manual, still some folks like books vs CDs.

These manuals are awesome, guys. Everyone needs a set of these. I've had them for years and have referred to them often!

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
CD arrived in today's mail

Being able to print off individual pages for the bench is going to be nice. Great work!

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts