1919 A4 Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: What I would consider an A Grade 1919a4 beltfed machinegun parts kit. I'm not an expert or anything but I handpicked the best parts I had out of 3 kits to make up this kit. assembled left plate view.JPG Parts kit assembled minus rt side plate.JPG Parts spread.JPG Topcover attached.JPG Extra bottom plate top.JPG This is an Israeli 7.62Nato/.308 parts kit. Perfect for those of you wanting to do a semi auto build or for those of you with a legally registered machinegun some hard to find parts. This kit has been in my collection for approx 13 years. You don't see these kits in this condition every day.

In making this kit I handpicked the best parts out of 3 different kits.. The only thing IMHO that would keep this kit from being an A grade kit is the bottom plate which has ground marks. So I included a second bottom plate that is gorgeous. So with this kit you get two bottom plates.

For those that pay full price I am also including a trunion protector feedway shield as an added bonus.

Grade A 1919a4 Izzy 7.62Nato parts kit. $1600.00 shipped or best offer. Payment via USPS money order, cash in person, or credit card add 4% for online orders. Not for sale where prohibited. Feel free to call or pm me with any questions.

Viking Arms
8112 US Rt 60
Unit J
Ashland, KY 41102

Charles Cox: Owner

Cell: (606) 922-8954
Shop (606) 928-4010

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Viking-Arms/1500347056903488

Attachments

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Price reduced $1575.00 shipped

I will be reducing the price by $25.00 each week until it sells or reaches $1400.00 whichever comes first.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Nice Kit

Your kit does look pretty good and better than any I have seen lately. I'm trying to save some more for a belt loader or I would think hard about it. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,870 Posts
Your kit does look pretty good and better than any I have seen lately. I'm trying to save some more for a belt loader or I would think hard about it. Good luck!

Buy the kit DB6, you can always get a loader any day. Bet you will be kicking yourself later on if you don't.
This one won't last long as the demand is out there for quality 1919 kits.
Good luck with the sale Slayer!! :thumbup:
CaptMax

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks Capt. Max. Yeah I reduced the price for the kit down to $1450.00 shipped. So it's an even better deal now. I figure if I don't sell the kit during the summer I will just package the kit with the other 2 I have and sell it with my Full auto DLO 1919a4 as a package deal.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Slayer...I'll give you $1400 delivered. CaptMax is probably right that I would be kicking myself if I didn't at least try to get a nice kit. I remember paying $250 for my first; why didn't I buy 100 of them:mad:

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I'll do $1400.00 shipped if you pay via money order. The only two types of Money order I will accept are Walmart or USPS.

If you go the US Postal MO route it might add a few days as our little podunk USPS has a hard time cashing big money orders. Last time I got a money order for $1000.00 it took 2-3 days to get it cashed. If you get multiple smaller US Postal money orders then it would be easier to cash. Maybe send (2) US Postal MO for $500.00 and 1 $400.00 USPS Money order.

I guess since you are a new guy on here and it wont let you pm or get pm's. You will have to email or call me to work out payment details.. I will need your address so I can get the package ready to ship.

Or if you don't mind your details being public then we could use the forums. Makes no difference to me.

Thanks.

Charles Cox

[email protected]

or you can call me @ 606-922-8954

·
Registered
11 Posts
Got the kit today and it looks great. Packaging was extremely well protected and took me about 20 minutes to get it all unwrapped. If you get something (the other kit) from SlayerX_MKII you will get a great product in great packaging.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Funny you mention the other kit DB6, I am buying it from Charles who has been an absolute pleasure to work with (my first 1919, my first parts kit purchase), excellent communications and more than willing to talk on the phone to get details sorted. This is what he was talking about at the "B kit". Should arrive in the next couple days. I'll post back when it does.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Funny you mention the other kit DB6, I am buying it from Charles who has been an absolute pleasure to work with (my first 1919, my first parts kit purchase), excellent communications and more than willing to talk on the phone to get details sorted. This is what he was talking about at the "B kit". Should arrive in the next couple days. I'll post back when it does.
You will be happy with your first kit. That is case of beer by the way. Not really sure who you owe it to though.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
I got my kit (marked as "Izzy B kit") and man, if this is a B kit, the A kit must have been gold plated! :D

Absoltuely everything is accounted for. All fits together nicely. Very clean. Packed like a box of vases from the Ming Dynasty!

Outstanding communications and an absolute Professional (with a capital "P").

I'm very glad that my first experience buying something like this was from you, thank you again sir.

Mr. Cox has other parts remaining. Don't hesitate to buy from him. I will again if the opportunity arises!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts